All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Visual Pinball 9.12 released!

rockyrocket

Hi, so as the title says vp9.1.2 is out and for my systems was a big increase in performance from both 9.09 and 9.11.

For all you guys with varying graphic card needs it has more video options than before and hd render mode is now not either on or off for all tables globally.

Any way its to be found here..

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?automodule=downloads&cmd=viewcat&cat_id=5

I have an ATI Radeon™ HD 5850 and always had issues with VP9 only and found a solution I got from the VPForums and now all VP9 tables work smooth and look perfect. What I had to do is set VP9 video option to 1920x1080x16 (not 32) and then check the Hardware Device Rendering and everything works perfect! Hope this helps anyone else that had issues with their ATI cards at all with VP9 :)

yesterday i've made a fresh install of visual pinball. now i can't play any table from version 9, only tables from visual pinball 8 run smooth. i'll sure try tonight what you sugest, thanks krakerman

I have an ATI Radeonâ?¢ HD 5850 and always had issues with VP9 only and found a solution I got from the VPForums and now all VP9 tables work smooth and look perfect. What I had to do is set VP9 video option to 1920x1080x16 (not 32) and then check the Hardware Device Rendering and everything works perfect! Hope this helps anyone else that had issues with their ATI cards at all with VP9 :)

works perfect!, thanks krakerman!