All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Stella ?

Krakerman

I have been trying to figure this out for quite some time. I what to play my Stella (Atari 2600) games fullscreen at 1920x1080 but when I use Stella I can't get the screen of the games to stretch to fullscreen. Any idea's?

I have been trying to figure this out for quite some time. I what to play my Stella (Atari 2600) games fullscreen at 1920x1080 but when I use Stella I can't get the screen of the games to stretch to fullscreen. Any idea's?

i dont think it possible i think Stella keeps the resolution of the atari games at the proper rez

but you could try this command:

-fullscreen 1

i dont think it possible i think Stella keeps the resolution of the atari games at the proper rez

but you could try this command:

-fullscreen 1

Already have that as my cmdline. Every game is different, but I have to tweak each game a bit to stretch the screen. Just can't seem to get it to get to the edges all around.

Already have that as my cmdline. Every game is different, but I have to tweak each game a bit to stretch the screen. Just can't seem to get it to get to the edges all around.

What games in particular so we can do some testing? Have you tried the many command-line switches found in the docs folder of your Stella install? Something there might be useful. It's hard to get your results unless you post more info on the issue.

What games in particular so we can do some testing? Have you tried the many command-line switches found in the docs folder of your Stella install? Something there might be useful. It's hard to get your results unless you post more info on the issue.

Ok for example I run Missile Command, but the botton and left/right side of screen is about 1/2" black border like it doesn't quite stretch. I am using OpenGL as the renderer in Stella and I have the Fullscreen checked.