All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Possible glitch found

Krakerman

Not sure if it is a glitch or what???

But when I try to run some emulators under GameEx sometimes it just sits there and does nothing or just exits back to GameEx when I try to run the game then when I try to select a different game under the same emulator it then runs the game just fine. So I try to go back and run the previous game that just exited back to GameEx it will run just fine now. Not sure why sometimes it will not run and other times runs just fine. It is very random. It happens alot with Visual Pinball (VP8 and VP9) tables and other emulators as well but not all of them.

I recall you posting about this before and it relates to groups? Are you using the info page? ie it lists "play this game" and the artwork before launching.

Sorry Tom wasn't sure if I posted about this before or not (old age is kick'n in) :) I think your right but it's been such a long time since I mentioned it and have yet to find a fix for it.

My VP tables are in a group, but is there a fix for this? And Yes I am using the info page to "Play This Game"

Some times when I boot up GameEx it runs fine and sometimes it has these issues. Also I think you mentioned before if I group a emulator such as my VP tables it will not display the last 5 played games as well. Is that correct? As I wish it would as it is enabled in each of the single emulator setup, but when grouped it will not work.

Especially since I have over 400 tables and I have to scroll thru to find the table to play the most often each time.