All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Wii new arcade games

Krakerman

If anyone is interested I know this isn't GameEx related per say but if your into Arcade Lightgun games then your in for a treat. As Sega just released Gunblade NY and LA Machineguns Arcade Hits Pack!!

Also on the 14th Dragon's Lair Trilogy is coming to the Wii.

I picked up Gunblade NY and LA Machineguns Arcade Hits Pack at Best Buy and my wife loves this game. Just like we remembered it at the arcades and it plays great too!! :)

We'll let you know how the Dragon's Lair game turns out as I'm gonna pick that up when it comes out.

• 1 month later...

I got it the other day. Not as intuitive with the controls as I thought it would be. If you have these games setup in Daphne it's rather pointless. The Wii remote is turned to the side and played like an NES controller and you use the d-pad for movements and the 2 button for action. Lame. I was hoping for Wii motions to activate directions and maybe for the actions as well.

So, my thought is save your money (or DVD-R B) ) and just play Daphne for these.

The dragon's liar trilogy is out now? I haven't seen it. It'd be cool on my cocktail table. B)

According to the net, it's release date was October 12, 2010. Just odd that it's not listed on Nintendo's website. Not sure if it's due to licensing or what but I have seen it for sale at places.