All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

commercials

mesk

so i tried adding a path to some 2600 commercials,and not only didnt they not work,but all the other video snaps stopped playing,and I had to go back and set each emu's path to the snaps to make them play again...so anyone else having commercial problems?also,where will they play when they are working?

yes,i went to my atari 2600 config,set the tv path to the folder where i have some 2600 commericals in avi format,and when i saved and exited out,no snaps would play at all and I had to reconfigure all the video snaps paths for each emu and mame

I setup everything by going to configuration while in gameex,where it starts with basic mame settings,display settings,audio settings etc...i just tried again and this I tried again with 2600 and all my setup emu'sstop playing video snaps,it didnt effect mame this time.