All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

OT: Does anyone have one of these?

stabe

Sorry to start a OT, this is one of the few forums I monitor. I don't post often and this is not strictly GameEx/Arcade related..so I will just ask..

I was just wondering if anyone has heard about or has a Dingoo a320 and if you could relate your experience with the device? I'm thinking about ordering one and would like some input.

It seems to be a neat little device. (Google Dingoo a320)

It can run a Linux kernal with some modding, named Dingux, with the ability to run MAME4ALL. (The native OS can do this now too though)

Plus various other applications/emulators. Maybe a portable GameEx too?

Just wanted to know your thoughts on it..

Thank you for your time.

-s21

Well I don't have a Dingoo I do have a GP2X F-200. It sits in my closet and is never used. LOL. Brand new in the box and all. It's cool if you'll actually utilize it. I personally was gonna purchase the Dingoo as well but there's a new version out and with the release of the Pandora as Brian suggested, I decided to wait. For the price it's not a bad option for what it's capable of doing.

Well on that topic Brian don't forget about a Jailbroken (or not) Ipod Touch as it has tons of killer games and emulators on it as well. I use mine everyday if you like playing battlezone then you got to get Vector Tanks Extreme this is the best ever Battlezone clone game and then some for the iphone/ipod touch!!

Check it out for yourself at

i went with the psp

Well I got both as the emulators on the PSP are much better. But the IPod Touch 3G does much more as I use it all the time to listen to my Sirius/XM radio in my car and at home plus play all kinds of games. PSP is nice too if you can afford it get both :) You can pick up used PSP's at Gamestop real cheap these days. The iPod Touch (3G - 3rd Generation) might set you back a little more but recommend getting the 64gb as you'll need it. The iPod Touch is smaller too more portable than the PSP. Be nice when they bring out Netflix on it :)

i went with the psp

Ditto. Still use my old phatty for emulating and gaming at work or on the road. Also for pdf files for my work with Bookr reader. Not a bad system, just too bad with all the newer models still no second analog stick.