All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Gens32 Surreal

Krakerman

Anyone know how to setup Gens32 Surreal with GameEx? Everything I have tries doesn't work.

I personally don't use this one but just downloaded to test for you and I don't see the problem. The following command-line worked just fine for me:

"Gens32 Surreal.exe" "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

Note: Notice the quotes around the executable. Very important because of the space in the name. If this doesn't work for you then please post your config.

Guess noone uses this one. I am using Fusion but it leave a small black border at top and bottom and can't get it to stretch to full screen. Any ideas?

Some games might have the border. To take care of this you might wanna play with the Video settings in Fusion. I can't test right now but maybe uncheck the Fixed Aspect settings so that it might switch.

Yeah that did it. Well 32X emulation sux on Gens32 so looks like will stick with Fusion.

Does MESS have 32X emulation on it do you know? I couldn't find it at all looking at there website.

Yeah that did it. Well 32X emulation sux on Gens32 so looks like will stick with Fusion.

Does MESS have 32X emulation on it do you know? I couldn't find it at all looking at there website.

32X in MESS has a status of Not Working. IMO I think Fusion does emulation for all the supported systems just fine. I've tried a few. It's also rated highest on many emulator websites.

Fusion is easiliy the best emulator, and FAR superior to Gens32Surreal. I tried that one out a long time ago and I remember having problems, I think it had better SegaCD support, but since Fusion updated that's no longer true.

I only had one 32X rom not work perfectly on Fusion and that was Primal Rage. No sound effects.