All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

10.55 issue again!

Krakerman

Hey Tom getting random images/snaps under Most Played as well as favorites. This is why I wanted an option to disable from displaying under those 2 menu items. I like 10.42 because that version doesn't do it.

Also the background image is back when I switch from say my Atari 2600 background and go back to main menu it doesn't display back to the default image.

Tom,

I installed GameEx from scratch yesterday, and the Karaoke, and Iso mounting support wouldn't install. It gave me a 'Can't run file not found error' (Or something like that) Win 7 Home premium. I tried it twice. Will test as necessary.

Hey Tom getting random images/snaps under Most Played as well as favorites. This is why I wanted an option to disable from displaying under those 2 menu items. I like 10.42 because that version doesn't do it.

Also the background image is back when I switch from say my Atari 2600 background and go back to main menu it doesn't display back to the default image.

Can you elaborate on "Random images" please?

Is the background issue still present in the latest release?

Thanks.

Tom.