All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How Do I Get Emumovies FLV To Work

SteveUnEven

i set up the path in gameexconfig where my emulator settings are located but for some reason none of the videos are playing. do i have do download something else to make this feature work. i would really like to get feature working. its one of the reasons i bought the redistered version. someone please help me

i saw a thread about MNGer and how to record videos with it but i cant seem to find it now im so pissed......

nevermind i found the thread it SnapShot Magician. but this is alot work if emumovies updated their videos to better versions i will buy a lifetime membership so i save myself the trouble

thanks TSpeirs that did the job.. but the emumovies suck i noticed on alot of the games you can see the windows backround is there a way to make my own videos?

Are you sure you are using Emumovies videos? I thought they were of a very high quality? It really is the best option.

yes im pretty sure i downloaded em from *** and these are the sets i have

Atari - 2600 [Videos][FLV-SQ][GoodMerge 2600 3.14][EM 20090224]

Atari - 5200 [Videos][FLV-SQ][No-Intro 20081124][EM 20090224]

Atari - 7800 [Videos][FLV-SQ][GoodMerge 7800 2.04][EM 20090223]

Atari - Jaguar [Videos][FLV-SQ][No-Intro 20081124][EM 20090224]

Atari - Lynx [Videos][FLV-SQ][EM 20090305]

Daphne [Videos][FLV-SQ][Daphne 1.0][EM 20090220]

MAME [Videos][FLV-SQ][MAME .128][EM 20080311]

NEC - PC-FX [Videos][FLV-SQ][EM 20090220]

NEC - Turbo Grafx 16 [Videos][FLV-SQ][EM 20080820]

Panasonic - 3DO [Videos][FLV-SQ][NS][EM 20090220]

Sega - 32X [Videos][FLV-SQ][EM 20080821]

Sega - Genesis [Videos][FLV-SQ][EM 20090902]

Sega - Master System [Videos][FLV-SQ][EM 20080908]

Sega Game Gear [Videos][FLV-SQ][EM 20080916]

i guess these are old versions or something cause some games shows windows in the backround like it wasnt in full screen mode and other games arent actual gameplay cause it keeps blinking game over. if they have updated versions on emumovies.com with better quality videos i might consider buying a lifetime membership cause i dont wanna make all these videos myself

I think that out of respect for Circo, that the sets that **** hosts are either old, or not done by Circo at all. I can assure you that the Vids at Emumovies are top quality.

I Agree with you.

Emumovies is worth every cent.

My GameEx setup looks amazing , and a great part of it is because of Emumovies.

Don´t download it in other places , pay for the signature and enjoy.

Circo made a set of intro movies for MAME way back when that were one of 2 choices (I can't remember who made the other set). The set was pretty low quality and it didn't make sure there was any game play shown. The current sets on the Emumovie site are all the new sets that are MUCH higher quality (both for resolution and content). I suspect that the *** ones are the older content, but I'd have to look at them to be sure. Either way, the current sets are great IMO!

thanks alot guys since im a registerd gameex user i guess ill pay the 10$ for the year subscription with ftp access. i think a year is good enuff to give my sets more life. i hope they got nintendo 64 that it my favorite console ever and finally got a controller with precise aiming to take full advantage of games like 007 goldeneye and thats the ps3 controller. its so light weight and precise. i love it and recomend it to anyone who needs a controller with precision