All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Atari 7800 going fullscreen?

allsyop

I just added the Atari 7800 (pro system emulator) to my gameex. When it loads it is not giong to full screen? I was wondering what line code I use to get it that way? In the emulator itself you press ctrl f to go fullscreen. I would just like it to do so with out my keyboard. Thanks for any help.

You can make a send keys option in GameEx to make it send CTRL+F after a few seconds every time the emu launches.

I just added the Atari 7800 (pro system emulator) to my gameex. When it loads it is not giong to full screen? I was wondering what line code I use to get it that way? In the emulator itself you press ctrl f to go fullscreen. I would just like it to do so with out my keyboard. Thanks for any help.

According to the help file:

ProSystem Emulator Documentation

Command Line switches
The following list the command line switches allowed in ProSytem. If loading a rom file on the command line, it must be the last parameter in the list.
-Fullscreen value
Use value = 1 for fullscreen
Use value = 0 for windowed

-MenuEnabled value
Use value = 1 to enable the menu bar
Use value = 0 for no menu bar

-Palette filename
filename is the palette to use. If the name contains spaces, be sure to surround it with quotes

-Zoom value
Value can be 1 to 4 to increase the window size

-Mute value
Use value = 1 to mute the sound
Use value = 0 to enable sound

-Latency value
Set to desired Sound Latency

-SampleRate value
Set to desired Sound Sample Rate

-Region value
Use value = PAL for PAL
Use value = NTSC for NTSC
Use value = AUTO for Auto-Detect

Example

ProSystem -Fullscreen 0 -MenuEnabled 1 C:\centipede.a78

This will start ProSystem in windowed mode, with the menu bar enabled, and with C:\centipede.a78 as the rom to load.

So I would personally use the suggested command-line in GameEx. This will set the emulator fullscreen as well as hide the menubar.

ProSystem.exe -Fullscreen 1 -MenuEnabled 0 "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"