All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Is this a bug ?

Krakerman

I am trying to disable the ESC key from closing the emulator and exiting back to GamEx. I have map keys off and in the advance emulator config file ... i have this set

#Make MCE Back button and X-ARCADE Escape and SlikStik Escape to close emulator process

MapBack=FALSE

#Make Escape key close emulator process

MapEscape=FALSE

but when you press the ESC key it still exits the emulator/game

Is this a bug in GameEx or am I missing something here??

What emulator? Are you sure escape isn't mapped to quit in that emu? There was another thread about escape problems last week or so, but I don't remember what the resolution was there. You might take a look for it, it's probably only 1-2 pages back in the forum.

Preface: I'm tired, and I should go to bed instead of posting...

Don't give BKenobi attitude, he is one of the most knowledgable people here that is willing to help people everyday asking nothing in return. We do not get paid, we do it because we like GameEx, and we like helping people. I don't know why he wants to know what emulator your using, but for all I know it might be important. Now if you know it's not relevant, then you must know what the problem is right? I'm glad you got it worked out...

Be glad that Bkenobi is "Taking the time to look down at us from his Ivory Tower of Knowledge."!

Preface: I'm tired, and I should go to bed instead of posting...

Don't give BKenobi attitude, he is one of the most knowledgable people here that is willing to help people everyday asking nothing in return. We do not get paid, we do it because we like GameEx, and we like helping people. I don't know why he wants to know what emulator your using, but for all I know it might be important. Now if you know it's not relevant, then you must know what the problem is right? I'm glad you got it worked out...

Be glad that Bkenobi is "Taking the time to look down at us from his Ivory Tower of Knowledge."!

Umm your trippin tempest. You should get some rest. :)

Take care guys,

I was just asking about the emu because there are some that have escape mapped to quit. If that's not the case, then we can look elsewhere. I think Brian and/or frequency were able to help on the last thread where this was a problem, so you should be in good hands! ^_^