All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Vectrex

Krakerman

ParaJVE does take a little tweaking to work in a front end but it's something I could easily do and help you with. Also here if you wanna get working in MESS.

Ok I redownloaded ParaJVE and will try it once more. BTW what is your command line for it in GameEx?

Ok I redownloaded ParaJVE and will try it once more. BTW what is your command line for it in GameEx?

Now that's where It get's tricky. It requires a map file and editing of the bat file used to launch it. I'll give full details on the matter when I get home to my machine.

Now that's where It get's tricky. It requires a map file and editing of the bat file used to launch it. I'll give full details on the matter when I get home to my machine.

I think that's why I gave up on it the first time. I've got it running now. Not in GameEx yet. I appreciate the help.

I think that's why I gave up on it the first time. I've got it running now. Not in GameEx yet. I appreciate the help.

No problem. Details on how to get to work can be found in my signature. Also the files needed can be downloaded there as well. Look in the loader section of that topic. Only file you need to generate is the Advanced Config which I do not include since users will require different settings for it. Let me know if you have any more questions or if documentation is not clear so I can edit it.