All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Can't Select Categories

hansolo77

Hey Tom.. I've got an interesting puzzle. I was updating my MAME icons with Adultery's latest release. I had this problem before, but just now remembered I hadn't said anything about it. Basically, when I go into MAME folder, you get those 4 buttons on the side. I can only select the top one. Once on that list, I can't move the selector up or down. I can select it with a mouse though, so I know the links work. Any ideas?

Hey Tom.. I've got an interesting puzzle. I was updating my MAME icons with Adultery's latest release. I had this problem before, but just now remembered I hadn't said anything about it. Basically, when I go into MAME folder, you get those 4 buttons on the side. I can only select the top one. Once on that list, I can't move the selector up or down. I can select it with a mouse though, so I know the links work. Any ideas?

Try changing themes....just for fun