All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Visual Pinball Tutorial with PinMAME

Brian Hoffman

*****UPDATED GAME GUIDE******

Hey guys it time again for another tutorial. This time it is not a video but a DOC with screenshots and instructions :)

I have took the liberty of gathering ALL the required files and I'am uploading a zip for your downloading pleasure.

BTW: The doc is in the ZIP

The system I used has a fresh gameex install and has never had pinball working on it before (I wanted to make sure I am providing everything!)

This took a little while to put together so I hope you guys like it and can put it to good use :)

Encoh buddy this is for you. ;)

Please let me know what you think.

Download link: http://www.gameex.net/LinkClick.aspx?filet...cedownload=true

Sorry guys about the megaupload. Maybe Tom will let this be hosted on his site if the demand is great enough.

PDF document Update:

Pinball_Instructions.pdf

Hey Brian, a better portable document format is.. well pdf hehe. Check out PDFCreator it's a free download and basically adds a printer to your PC. When you print to this printer it writes to a pdf file instead, so you can just print to it from Word and it will create a pdf for you.

Hey Brian, a better portable document format is.. well pdf hehe. Check out PDFCreator it's a free download and basically adds a printer to your PC. When you print to this printer it writes to a pdf file instead, so you can just print to it from Word and it will create a pdf for you.

Sounds good. its 12:00am here right now and I will be at work in about 9 hours. I will upload the PDF then.

Yes I actually do have that program installed that will let me create PDF's through a virtual printer.

Sorry guys.

Sounds good. its 12:00am here right now and I will be at work in about 9 hours. I will upload the PDF then.

Yes I actually do have that program installed that will let me create PDF's through a virtual printer.

Sorry guys.

Hey don't be sorry, your work is always appriciated, I'm sorry if I didn't sound thankful for the work you do but I am. There are so many great contributors to GameEx, it's not just a piece of software anymore - it's a community!

Hey don't be sorry, your work is always appriciated, I'm sorry if I didn't sound thankful for the work you do but I am. There are so many great contributors to GameEx, it's not just a piece of software anymore - it's a community!

It's cool man. In deed it is a great community! :P

Download link

Pinball_Instructions.pdf

Hey Brian, thanks for all the good work your doing.

We can look at me hosting the files. To move forward with that, please send me an email (not through forum if possible).

Cheers,

Tom

Thanks Tom,

I really enjoy helping the community.

Thanks for the recognition. :D

I sent you an email. Not sure where it went but I clicked on your profile and choose send email.

I'am just glad to be able to help out.

Thanks

Brian Hoffman

I already have VP beta8 - and this version solves several problems over the last version, particularly one I suffered that has to do with ATI cards. Are familiar with this/will this make a difference?

I already have VP beta8 - and this version solves several problems over the last version, particularly one I suffered that has to do with ATI cards. Are familiar with this/will this make a difference?

Not sure.. I can check tho.

I usually tend to stay away from the beta as there is alot of test code and are sometimes unstable. I might wait for the full version 8 to be released.

Do you know if the 8 beta expires?

I dunno. Mine hasn't yet. And like I said it not only solved some graphics issues on some new tables relative to my ATI card, it made some other tables (those by Scapino that otherwise required an app to release hardware acceleration) run smoother.

• 2 months later...