All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Videos for pinball

Redrocker

Is there a way to delay when the video starts recording. I'm trying to make videos for visual pinball and when it's done all the videos show the boot of the table. I just want to see the tables running. Any suggestions?

Is there a way to delay when the video starts recording. I'm trying to make videos for visual pinball and when it's done all the videos show the boot of the table. I just want to see the tables running. Any suggestions?

There is no way currently, but I could look at adding an option for this in a future version.

What kind of delay is required

• 4 months later...

Just throwing out the question... Redrocker, did you ever complete your videos? It would be awesome if you could upload them somewhere for everybody to use. Might even give Circo some help with his neverending quest to have video's for all the systems.

Just throwing out the question... Redrocker, did you ever complete your videos? It would be awesome if you could upload them somewhere for everybody to use. Might even give Circo some help with his neverending quest to have video's for all the systems.

Redrocker

You might be waiting a while for your awnser Im afraid.