All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Tool for extracting Pinball Tables?

hansolo77

Hey guys!

I've not played around with pinball in a while.  I felt the urge and then realized I had lost my setup from years ago.  To that end, I acquired Future Pinball, as well as a collection of tables.  Not going to discuss where or anything, but I do have a question..  Has anybody written a script, or a utility, that will help extract the *.fpt tables and any required *.fpl files?  I'm looking for a quick and easy way to extract the latest version of tables, since the collection I have seems to contain multiple versions of a lot of the tables.  Doesn't make any sense to have 10 versions of the same table, where the author made minor (or major) changes, when you really only need just the 1 final table to play.  If such a thing does not exist, I'd be willing to fork out a few bucks via Paypal or some other method if somebody with some skill could write one.  I just don't have the time any more to sit through and extract the latest version of a table, when there are probably +20k files to comb through.

So yeah, hope everybody is doing good.  Covid be damned.  Live Long and Prosper.  May the Force Be With You.  Etc etc.  :D

• Like 1