All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How to Exit a machine in MFME?

mechamonkey

Hi, great work on the front end, really enjoying using it on my simple setup based on Tom's Rig.
I've just got a couple of issues:

1. Once I'm playing a fruit machine I cant see any way to exit back to the menu using my touch screen unless I hook up a keyboard and press Q.
2. I cant quit the front end via the exit option on the front menu using the touch screen, it beeps at me and laughs at my feeble attempts to quit (does not quit once selected) 

Guessing I'm missing something obvious in settings.exe but I cant seem to locate it.
Other that brilliant, thanks! 

• 8 months later...
On 10/7/2021 at 9:19 AM, mechamonkey said:

Hi, great work on the front end, really enjoying using it on my simple setup based on Tom's Rig.
I've just got a couple of issues:

1. Once I'm playing a fruit machine I cant see any way to exit back to the menu using my touch screen unless I hook up a keyboard and press Q.
2. I cant quit the front end via the exit option on the front menu using the touch screen, it beeps at me and laughs at my feeble attempts to quit (does not quit once selected) 

Guessing I'm missing something obvious in settings.exe but I cant seem to locate it.
Other that brilliant, thanks! 

Might be a bit late, but if you set MFME to exit on <ESC> in it's Preferences, then when in a game, just tap and hold your finger on the touch screen where the exit it on the front-end (top left corner) and it will exit the game

• 2 years later...

Hey! Glad you're enjoying the setup. For your issues:

You might need to configure touch screen gestures or shortcuts in the settings. Look for options related to touch controls or key bindings.

Double-check if there’s a specific touch screen driver or setting that needs to be enabled for the exit function. Sometimes it’s a simple tweak in the settings or an update that might fix this.