All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hello everyone!

If your game is in the development stage or it is preparing for the release, but you have no experience in release or you want to get a good starting audience to reach the top, we can be useful to each other.

We are a small young studio from Russia.
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6751356956094091876)
We release games for Android, iOS, Steam. We have 3 projects in the release so far, the total number of downloads is 15 million +, good estimates, DAU 275 thousand +, we are quite active on social networks (YouTube 27,6k subscribers, Facebook 21k followers, Instagram 12,4k), there are fans, etc.

We want to try ourselves as a publisher. This is more interesting for us as an experience, so the conditions will be favorable.

How we can be useful to you:
1) Evaluate your project, give advice on the development, improvement of the project and share what we know ourselves.
2) Funding.
3) Help with publishing in stores (AppStore, Google Play, Steam).
4) Give an initial audience and good organic traffic (we also have experience in purchasing users), cross-marketing works well in our projects, so you can count on getting players from our games.
5) Help with setting up app monetization, connect ad mediation and set up waterfalls to get good eCPM and ad revenue. Help with setting up the store in the app.

We are ready to cooperate on the terms of maximum transparency (you will get access to all statistics, etc.) and mutual benefit. We will get experience in cooperation from you, a percentage of income, a good new project for our audience.

There is only one requirement for the project - we must like it and correspond to the quality that we keep. The priority genres are puzzles and horrors, but we will consider all the options. The main thing is that we need to like the project itself then we will agree on the rest.

Have a nice day and good games to everyone!

Our contact: [email protected]

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg