All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Game Extender

lingpanda

I copied the link to the GameEx Live page and pasted it as an HTML app. Enable the mouse and off you go!

Seing as how I use this in a cab is this still possible via. Joysticks?

Make sure you have "Emulate Mouse" set to yes. If it isn't, you can probably JUST scroll and not click. I've found that if I'm browsing a webpage through GameEx (like I click on a news feed and it opens a website), I sometimes have to click on the page to make it start scrolling. Since I use an MCE remote, I just find an empty section and press 'OK' on the remote. That sorta 'enables' the page to scroll.

[EDIT]

I've also noticed that you can't go BACK. So, for instance, you're looking at LIVE and you click somebody's screenshot, you can't go back to the list. Instead, it closes the browser and returns to GameEx. Kinda sucks but its cool for what it's worth.

Make sure you have "Emulate Mouse" set to yes. If it isn't, you can probably JUST scroll and not click. I've found that if I'm browsing a webpage through GameEx (like I click on a news feed and it opens a website), I sometimes have to click on the page to make it start scrolling. Since I use an MCE remote, I just find an empty section and press 'OK' on the remote. That sorta 'enables' the page to scroll.

[EDIT]

I've also noticed that you can't go BACK. So, for instance, you're looking at LIVE and you click somebody's screenshot, you can't go back to the list. Instead, it closes the browser and returns to GameEx. Kinda sucks but its cool for what it's worth.

Ahh I had to press player 1 start to act as a mouse click. All is well. Thanks.