All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Real DMD issues with FX3 Games

Goggles

Greetings,

I have an odd issue with my DMD function after launch. If I launch through  PinballX Aliens, V12 and a handful of other FX3 tables, the DMD works fine. If I launch Archer, Adventureland and some others through PinballX, no DMD in game.

If I launch Aliens through PinballX and then back out within FX3 to Archer for example, the DMD will work.

I can't figure out the differences between any of them as far as launching from PinballX with all of the FX3 tables being set the same in the Game Manager.

Any help would be appreciated!

I have the kill bat and it works. I can exit out completely and go between the Alien tables, american dad and some other FX3 tables with no DMD issues. But going directly from Pinballx to Archer, no DMD. If I hit pause in Aliens and exit within FX3 to table selection, Every table functions with DMD.