All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Resolved] Forum Problem with Firefox?

RIP-Felix

For the last week or so the forum won't let me reply or edit, the dialog box doesn't appear, in firefox. Capture.thumb.PNG.ecb2b2e96c0d03037f7230026c43722a.PNG

I'm writing this on MS Edge. I HATE EDGE...AND CHROME! Please no, don't let firefox be the problem. Is there some obscure setting that may be interfering with the proper function of the site?

Nevermind, I got it sorted out. It was an add-on called "DuckDuckGo privacy essentials" which blocks advertising network requests, increases encryption protection, and etc. It's like a pop-up blocker, Ghostery for example. It was interfering with the proper function of the site. I had to disable it. 

I use DuckDuckGo.com as my default search engine, because they don't track you like Google does. Not because I have anything to hide, but because my data is mine, and the plural "they" should have no right to make money off me without paying me. You give it away for free, agree to the terms of use, by using sites that track you using cookies, recording searches, and etc.