All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Problem with PinballX and PinDMDv3

Marchafb

Hello,

I am having a problem getting PinballX to display anything on my PinDMDv3 (color USB). I had this working at the bench and now after moving into my cabinet PinballX will not display anything on the DMD.

My PinDMDv3 works and is setup on Com3 (Win10). If I launch a table via PinballX the DMD works through VPx and displays correctly for all tables. If I run the DMDEXT test I do get the test pattern on my DMD, so it has to be something simple I am overlooking.

Thanks in advance

log.txt

PinballX.ini

I have some DMD videos under c:\PinballX\Media\Visual Pinball\Real DMD Color Videos

Originally I had this working. If i remember correctly even if a table did not have either a static DMD image or a DMD video PinballX would show a PinballX logo in the DMD, but I am not even seeing that now.

thanks

I solved this issue. I must have had a corrupted file in the \PinballX folder. I re-copied the following files from my download repository (all VP files I have downloaded and kept in order to get my cabinet running):

dmddevice.dll

XDMD.dll

XDMDNative.dll

And now I have the PinDMDv3 working as expected.