All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Excluded roms

Evilforces

Hi all!!

I have two questions about excluded roms on latest GameEx version:

1- where is the list or how can I see the excluded roms list from any emulator??

2 - Any way to delete physicaly the roms on this list from my hard drive? (plugin or batch file)

Thanks in advance!!!

1.)You can find your excluded roms in your gameex.ini. I don't think there's a specific list that's generated.

2.) There isn't any "easy" way to delete roms that I know of short of going in and doing it manually. For MAME you also run the risk of making games unplayable if you delete the parent rom. That depends on if your set is merged or split. I can't remember which one is which at the moment. Someone will cine in though on that.

6 hours ago, Kustom Kid said:

2.) There isn't any "easy" way to delete roms that I know of short of going in and doing it manually. For MAME you also run the risk of making games unplayable if you delete the parent rom. That depends on if your set is merged or split. I can't remember which one is which at the moment. Someone will cine in though on that.

Is not for MAME games, I want to do this for other emulators games. The main problem is when I create a clean list excluding the roms I don't want to see, sometimes GameEx (for some reason) re-adds these roms to my list, and need to exclude all the games another time.

I want to do a clean list not excluding, but physically to prevent this.

2 hours ago, Tom Speirs said:

Actually for 1 - GameEx Online.

Thanks Tom, I didn't realized of this... Now I need a solution to problem 2, but I think there is no possibilities to do this.

I know there was a plugin to do this task for a previous GameEx version, but this plugin is not working on latest version....