All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] I can't download plugins

TheMug

It does appear that something is off with downloading plugins via the Setup Wizard.

I downloaded the Xpadder plugin using the Setup Wizard and from all appearances, nothing appeared to happen. What did happen is that the Xpadder_plugin.zip file was saved to C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Temp...and that's all that happened. If I recall correctly, I believe that the plugin is supposed to be transferred to the GameEx\PLUGINs folder as well.

The SetupWizard.txt log did report an error related to the repository, although the error may or may not be related to this issue. I've attached my log for reference.

SetupWizard.log

22 minutes ago, Adultery said:

Looks like it is. Did Function Logger extract OK?

I think you meant to ask if Xpadder_plugin zip file extracted ok...correct? And not it did not. The files I found in the C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Temp folder are 0k files that cannot be opened.

I also tried downloading several other plugins and the 0k result happened on all of them.

Your log says you downloaded Function Logger too, so I was curious if it was both or just the one.

1 hour ago, Adultery said:

Your log says you downloaded Function Logger too, so I was curious if it was both or just the one.

Oh sorry. I forgot that Function Logger was one of the downloads I attempted. The plugins I downloaded through the SetupWizard as tests were Xpadder, Function Logger, CurserHider, and RandomArcadeSound. Like TheMug commented above, each plugin I downloaded resulted in a 0k file