All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Virtual Drive Loader X GameEx X Emulators

Alan Ribas

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:24 AM, Adultery said:

I mean DAEMON Tools is my goto. We should really get that working. :)

Maybe we should get a TeamViewer session going or something.

I found out because the virtual drive was not created when I pressed the green mark. The button with green mark does not create a virtual drive, it just mounts. If there is a virtual drive created when you click the green checkmark button nothing happens.
Now returning to my problem, the virtual drive is created, but cd chosen by me within the GameEx is not mounted.
There
a virtual drive created when you press the green mark the test unit will be created. If the virtual drive does not exist the CD is not mounted.

• 3 weeks later...

good news.
command lines began to operate. I do not know if it was a windows update or GameEx, or even the daemontools. But here things started to work on their own. The virtual drives that were not assembled, and they are now. Some may say that the problem is between chair and keyboard but it is not. I tried a lot here. Among them run dameontools with compactibility mode windows 7. I was tinkering again with this problem and decided to take the compactibility mode option and realized that the commands, even if not correct yet still caused changes in PC, such as error messages, something that did not happen before. with his command received again just follow the steps of the people who helped me in this post and everything worked perfectly. Resolved issue !! What will the problems of the next updates !!!B)

Ps .... they are already here !!:huh:

1)Xpadder does not work properly.
2)Joysticks in mame do not work in specific systems even set the controls.
3)The GameEx screen shakes when I navigate through menus.
4)The menus disorganize when I press ALT + ENTER

The point is that none of these problems I can solve. It is to be patient and wait for the updates of the related programs.:mellow: