All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

gameex version 14.44-mame version 0.124a ,neogeo game does not start with mame

shoguy

hello all , I come to you for submitting a problem that I have on my terminal !!

when I want to start a game with neogeo mame , not with an emulator neogeo it starts to load on screen and after AC back on the start menu of the game
 I have no worries to launch other non- neogeo games

Before I resume a license and I put a day GameEx it worked very well

I hope to have filled the position conditions this time !!

thank you in advance 

GameEx.ini

log.txt

Do you have the correct bios? What rom set are you using? What MAME version are your roms built for? Did you verify your roms? Do your games run properly outside of GameEx using MAME?

I'd not run MAME or any other emulator out of your Program Files folder either, that's gonna bite you later. Hoping you don't have GameEx installed in that folder... Do you?

Hi Shoguy,

Make sure you have the neogeo bios files inside your Mame rom folder...or...I wonder if you may have an incorrect version.

Be aware that around mame 1.39, mame changed the way that neogeo games are handled. Because of this, old neogeo bios files were no longer compatible with the newer mame version. Please keep in mind that we cannot help you get bios or rom files here. You will have to use your own googling skills to see if that is the problem.

• Like 1

I would guess that an old bios is to blame

that and having verify roms set to yes, would prevent them from showing after doing a game list update.

Check this section under Advance MAME settings, and if needed change to NO, relaunch gameex, and update 

thanks to tthurman....

welcome back everyone, desoler for the time I put in answer , I give some vacation days.

I thank you for your answers I recopy neo geo bios and most walk again , I went to settle the problem for others.
it's been 2 years well see that I have my terminal so touching that I think will also have to update mame as was said above !!
again thank you all