All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Daemon Tools is Crap(ish)

stigzler

Bit direct, but had it with Daemon Tools. Just upgraded to Windows 10 and now can't mount to SCSI drives, nor install the necessary components:

post-14176-0-37339800-1450824551_thumb.p

Product support appears to be mainly provided by fanboys. I'm so glad I paid for a DT licence - did so because of years of good reliable software. I'm wondering whether it was sold on last year to some d**ks who are only interested in making a quick buck. And they still haven't fixed the 30 second delay

Anyone know the best alternative to deal with all the various mounting formats required?

Was all a bit wierd and sticky, with lots of restarts and randomness. However, eventually got the SCSI drive working. Thus, have modified my rather hot-headed post title....

Hot headed... me?....what do you mean by that!

:)

Now all they need to do is fix the 30 second between-ops lag and I might change "crap(ish)" to "getting better (Slowly)"