All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Project Tempest running on GameEx

Alan Ribas

I entered several posts here on the forum. And I took two different launchers for the emulator "Project Tempest":

One is the "ptlauncher.exe" and the other is "PTLoader". I used these command lines:

PTLoader.exe "[ROMPath] \ [RomFile]"

ptlauncher.exe "[ROMPath] \ [RomFile]"

But none of them worked. When you start a game displays a explorer box being filled with an address (Photo attached). After clicking on "Open" opens this second window (photo attached)

From what I could see on the site, everyone who used these pitchers were able to initialize their games.

I do not know if I got it wrong. I'm trying to boot CD games of the Atari Jaguar, with .cdi extensions.

Can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong? How fix this problem? :wacko:

ATARI JAGUAR CD.ini

GameEx.ini

post-27643-0-03667300-1449266565_thumb.j

post-27643-0-65000200-1449266566_thumb.j

Hi Alan. Is there a compelling reason that you're running Project Tempest? That emulator is old to the point of being ancient. I would contend that Virtual Jaguar is currently a much more reliable choice at this point since it's been updated within recent years.