All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

*** I'm sorry guys ***

Hello guys !

First of all….I have to say sorry. Sorry for not being around the last couple of weeks and letting Darren and Han moderate our HS forum. Thank you guys for backing me up !

I’ve told a few members the reason why I went offline, but I understand it's already a public topic haha ;) But don't worry…I consider you my online family ;)

So... as you guys already know I’ve been seeing a girl for about two weeks…I don’t want to go in detail but I can tell you it was pretty intense but it was also not meant to be. She was not ready for a relationship :(

But hey, lifes goes on ! B)

I must say….I’ve prioritized some things in my life. Of course I’m planning to keep moderating this forum. Classic arcade gaming is and always will be a hobby of mine and there are also a few members I really consider good friends…which is something I treasure. But I won’t let moderating this forum interfere too much anymore with some real life things. I’ll always be around and I will also continue to moderate this HS forum but I can’t say upfront how often I’ll be around. I used to update scores within 12-24 hours max...probably I'll need more time in the future or help of my buddies of course :)

Thank you all guys for your patience !

~ Dennis (GC)

You don't need to apologise Den - stuff happens in RL that none of us can avoid. Know that we got your back though. Adultery, Han and I will do what needs to be done - you don't need to worry on that front ;)

Take your time and get well soon. We all wish you well bro!

• Like 1

You don't need to apologise Den - stuff happens in RL that none of us can avoid. Know that we got your back though. Adultery, Han and I will do what needs to be done - you don't need to worry on that front ;)

Take your time and get well soon. We all wish you well bro!

Thanks Darren. You're a good friend !!

I guess it's all part of life. It was not meant to be and that's something I'll accept :)

Good to be back...maybe not 100% but I'll get there ;)

• Like 1