All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Rising Thunder Invites

Kustom Kid

Hey gang, I have two invites to the Rising Thunder alpha if any one is interested. It's a fighter, but without the requisite long joystick and button presses to pull off combos and special moves. You can even play it with a keyboard if you want. The first two to PM me will get the invites.

http://www.pcgamer.com/rising-thunder-a-pc-only-fighting-game-from-experts-in-the-genre/

It looks cool but I won't be a good candidate since I don't play much. But I would love to hear how well it pays. :)

Great share, Kustom and that does look great for a cab. Unfortunately, I never get round to playing games! however, in 30 years time when I finally do, I'll defo sample this one!

btw - is it me or "how many bloody adverts on that site!!!???"

(I'm off on that one again...)

Thanks. There's a ton of ads. Sorry about that, but the story explains it better than I could. I don't get to play much myself. Maybe an hour or two of total game time each week. Turns out adulting really cuts into one's free time.

Adultery, it plays fairly well on a low spec'd PC. It's still in early development, but so far so good. I've mapped the keys to my CP and I'm digging it so far.

Does look pretty cool i must say! I've neglected fighters in recent years simply coz i am not prepared to put in the time to compete on a decent level - it takes my weathered brain ages to learn fighters these days. I will be checking this one out however when it lands, and hopefully the easier specials will help me out :)