All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Flash Animations

stigzler

- where the hell do you get them from?

You know - like all those in Hyperspin + the one on the GEEvo video (Moon Patrol)

Done a google search - just cant figure out how to get hold of them. Do you have to be part of the Illuminate to get access to HS media stuff or something?

I believe you need to opt in for HyperSpin Platinum Membership in order to gain full access to the artwork and other HyperSpin assets (although bronze level access might get you there to some degree as well - not sure on that one). If you're interested in building up a HyperSpin Media library in advance of the release of Evolution, I think it's probably a worthy purchase IMO. Supporting the scene is always cool regardless of which frontend logo you have tattooed on your backside. :lol::GXEvo::ph34r:

• Like 1

If I was downloading a lot of content, I would happily contribute. However, just looked through the site, and can't make head nor tail of it. Everything seems to be split into "wheels" and "systems" - god knows! Seems to be no way of knowing whether there's going to be any .swf in any downloaded themes/wheel/systems/game/whutever-bloody-else!! So - you have to download each one on the off chance and there's thousands.

How frustrating. Some guys must be taking ages to makes some of the nice ones I've managed to get hold of, but to bury them in one front-end's repositories (fnart fnar) just seems so short sighted.

I think it's beyond any partisanship, but there's just something about HS that annoys me.

Hope Evo's media library trumps this - split into image/videos/animations etc. Down with Hierarchy - long live Tags! :)

I thought the layouts and stuff that GXE was going to use were going to be just like CSS or something, using pre-existing content. So things like the video, we already have. All the scrolling would be done through the frontend itself, not needing a video to animate changing from one to the other. That's how GX itself already works, there's no inbetweens.

I could be completely wrong though. After looking at the preview video again, it looks like there might be more to it than that. You've got those 3D elements (Mario and Ryo, etc) for themes, and then the Moon Patrol editor thing where he rotates it. There might be a necessity to get the individual elements from something. Maybe they're available on Emumovies?