All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Steam Summer Sale Meta Game

DazzleHP

I was pretty into it at the beginning, but the longer it's gone on, the more complacent I feel about it. Your chances for success rise exponentially the more you camp on it, and I just haven't had much time to do that this week (seems like Monday was just yesterday!). If you just AFK and let the auto click do it's thing, you probably won't get terribly far. Your degree of success also depends largely on the group you happen to fall in with. If you happen to fall in with a group in which a portion of people are running scripts you'll get pretty far. ;) If you don't fall in with a decent group, some asshole will inevitably launch tactical nukes at the boss just as everyone else is trying to farm for gold. DO NOT NUKE THE F@%*ING BOSS WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS FARMING GOLD! :lol:

• Like 1

I was pretty into it at the beginning, but the longer it's gone on, the more complacent I feel about it. Your chances for success rise exponentially the more you camp on it, and I just haven't had much time to do that this week (seems like Monday was just yesterday!). If you just AFK and let the auto click do it's thing, you probably won't get terribly far. Your degree of success also depends largely on the group you happen to fall in with. If you happen to fall in with a group in which a portion of people are running scripts you'll get pretty far. ;) If you don't fall in with a decent group, some asshole will inevitably launch tactical nukes at the boss just as everyone else is trying to farm for gold. DO NOT NUKE THE F@%*ING BOSS WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS FARMING GOLD! :lol:

Man, tell be bout it! The amount of times on a boss i've used a precious "raining gold" only to get multi nuked! LOL it's like BOOM! Boss dead, and i'm just sat there jaw on the flaw, thinking... Well, you know what i'm, thinking!

Not to mention the total lag fest that it is! My connection i can get by most of the time, but this! This is something else..

Latest pet peeve ... people using wormholes on 99th levels. JUST WAIT ONE MORE LEVEL AND SKIP 10s OF LEVELS INSTEAD OF ONE AT A TIME! :lol:

Yeah i think a lot of the time it's trolls sabotaging your efforts - it's too coincidental that no wormholes get used on the #10-#70 bosses then what a surprise, on the #80/#90 bosses UH-OH wormhole spam. You'll notice the #00 bosses always get mega nuked too - ijits! :P

Anyhoo, scuse the rant - i got to 100M! BOOYAH! :D

You can see it start to glitch (deliberately) as we get close to the end - then watch it when it tips over ^_^

Our room was using a wormhole script, well 1/3 of us were, fighting all the nukers hehehe but we got there in the end, in just under 15 hours! I like that Valve anticipated us cheating coz you get a shiny new badge when you reach it - something as you know is impossible playing legit in 24hrs :P