All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Why does it DO that?

Adultery

Each time I update GameEx, I have a problem with the config file! Can someone break it down to me so I don't have to change my .ini file each time I update? *lookin in Tom's direction! :)*

Emulators 7&8 get bumped to the bottom of the list and a whole bunch of things are all over the place... It's driving me slightly nuts!

Any advice would be helpful! Thanks. :)

Each time I update GameEx, I have a problem with the config file! Can someone break it down to me so I don't have to change my .ini file each time I update? *lookin in Tom's direction! :)*

Emulators 7&8 get bumped to the bottom of the list and a whole bunch of things are all over the place... It's driving me slightly nuts!

Any advice would be helpful! Thanks. :)

I'm generally not supporting manual ini edits anymore. All configuration ideally should be done through the config app.

If the configuration app does not do something, or GameEx does not work properly after an update than let me know, but I cant really address the structure changes in gameex.ini, unless something actually gets broken. If you want to manually edit the ini, yourll have to live it with it for now. Sorry.

Something you can look into Adultery is removing the write access to the file. If you right click on the file, go to properties and change the attributes to READ-ONLY.. this should prevent anything from re-writing it, or overwriting it, until you uncheck the READ-ONLY option. Hope that helps.

Something you can look into Adultery is removing the write access to the file. If you right click on the file, go to properties and change the attributes to READ-ONLY.. this should prevent anything from re-writing it, or overwriting it, until you uncheck the READ-ONLY option. Hope that helps.

Good lookin out. Thanks! :)