All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX and B2S

billhicks

Is there some trick to getting the old B2S tables to work? Mine work fine in Hyperpin but the backglass stays black in PinballX and then when I exit the table VP crashes. All of my other tables (standard and DirectB2S) are working great. If I could switch to DB2S for these others I would but it doesn't appear they are available.

Sorry if this has been asked before (I'm sure it has) but after reading the setup manual and scouring the forums I couldn't find any clear instructions to point me to what I am doing wrong. I haven't looked at UVP tables (also working in Hyperpin) yet but if there is anything I need to know about that as well it would be prevent me posting in the future.

Thanks in advance for any help, links to posts or otherwise.

I did and it seems the problem there is more about how the table exits (which I'm sure I will need soon) but right now I can't seem to get the B2S backglass to show. I only get a black screen in PinballX even though the table works correctly in Hyperpin.