All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

upgrading my computer (Transfering gameex over to new pc)

cnells2000

ive purchased a brand new custom pc to play gameex on and im wondering how to turn this gameex 3 gig amd arcade into a now 12 gig i7 3.85 ghz new pc. i want to transfer my account info info to this new pc so i can have a new arcade with new specs for the gameex evolution update coming up.

• Like 1

There shouldn't be much needed to turn your machine into a more powerful arcade on the new build. I'd assume just install a newest version of gameex, copy all of your configuration files or your gameex folder Minus the .exe over to the new PC and you should be good. You're gameex login should work from your new PC, there shouldn't be anything to transfer. You're basically just copying and pasting your files over to your new PC. If you want you can even just get

A new hard drive,

Clone the one you have now and pop it into the new build.

Hopefully I understood your question correctly. You should just be mirroring your set up on the new pc

• Like 2