All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Dual monitor question....

zabrin

Please be gentle....I am new to Gameex but already a huge fan!!!

I want thinking about adding a second monitor. I was wondering if there is a way to display text files, pdf files and the like of the game playing? Certain games have maps or maybe even a quick look at the manual. So on monitor 1 you would have gameex launching the game and on the second monitor be able to bring up a manual. Thanks...

Z.

There could be eventually... I was working on something that shows txt files, pdfs, or static images in Game Info plugin but it's not ready yet, I got distracted with something else and I'm working on that instead.

I was then thinking of splitting off and making a plugin specifically for game faqs and manuals in a 2nd monitor, which is probably just going to be a code port after the Game Info function is completed.

So basically that's a soft no.

Thanks for the responses!!!

I will stay tuned for your work Adultery!!!!

I don't think GameExtender will work for me. I will be incorporating some classic MS-Dos games into my cab. Early Might and Magic games, SSI goldbox games and the like. My Might and Magic maps have seen better days so I don't really like bringing those puppies out anymore. Good thing GOG.com has them in digital format for me!

Z.

• Like 1