All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

MS DOS Games online

MNMax21

Hmm ... I'm kind of shooting from the hip here, and I'm at work so I can't test it, but here's what I would try as a start.

• Save a bunch of internet shortcuts to a directory on your machine, where each shortcut links to one game (Most browsers will let you do this by dragging the icon next to the URL into your chosen directory)
  • Name the shortcuts according to game
  • Set your ROM Filter to *.URL
  • In the Setup Wizard set your ROM directory as well as your Working Directory to the directory containing your shortcuts
  • Set your command to be "[ROMFILE]" (with the quotes intact)
  • Use the Keys To Send setting to send the appropriate key to change your default browser to full screen.
  • Figure out an Xpadder profile that will (hopefully) work across all your linked games and configure the Xpadder plugin accordingly.

So again that's just taking a shot in the dark, but it at least seems like a possibility that could work.

Won't work. I looked at the site. It brings you to a page for each game, and has the game loading in a flash frame. I can't figure out how to make it go full screen. So having GameEx link it probably wouldn't work since you'd still have to use the mouse to click into the frame to start the game. Would be nice if you can figure out a way to link directly to the flash applet. Also, I tried to run Duke Nukem 3D (it was at the top of list I saw) and my browser locked up with a script error. So something's not working right. Plus, when it DIDN'T crash, I still couldn't control anything.