All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Mayflash DolphinBar: Your Wiimote/Light Gun/Steering Wheel Solution!

uberpubert69

I got a MayFlash Dolphin Bar for Christmas yesterday (Merry belated Christmas!) and I just wanted to let you guys know this thing rocks. I can connect my Wiimotes to my PC with the push of "A" button ;) as well as use all my Wiimotes/nunchuck/classic controllers as DInput devices including mouse(Lightgun)/keyboard emulation. The only thing I tried that doesn't work is my Les Paul Wii Guitar at least in DInput mode. I can use it in Dolphin perfectly fine.

Compared to just using a regular bluetooth dongle this thing is magic especially if you use Dolphin a lot or want to use your wiimote as an inexpensive lightgun. For 18 bucks you cant go wrong either. :)

Also, I emailed the contact support on Mayflash's website asking them to include support for the Wii Guitar/Drumset to have DInput support so you can play the PC versions or Rock Band/Guitar Hero/Frets on Fire with your Wii Guitar or Drumset and they responded very quickly saying that they'd try and add that support in a firmware update.

• Like 2