All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

pbx 1.92 exits to wheel and then switches to desktop

boiydiego

oke tested NOT fixed , when pbx is on wheel back than futuredmd starts again as soon as futuredmd starts pbx minimizes , other things i can try @tom spiers ??

ps:when pbx startsup with futuredmd there is no problem at all with minimizing .. only when exiting from a table vp back to pbx and when futuredmd starts back again..

thx for help tom

Im not sure what the autohotkey command is but you should tell it to run futuredmd.exe but THEN wait for it to exit. Either that or put a sleep command in before exiting the script. Again I am not familiar with AHK but it will have these features.

This is not a bug in PinballX. If it worked before it was unintended because of some extra lag returning to the wheel that shouldn't have been there.

what iam going to try is use the pluginmanager from pbx and only use the exe and not the autoscript , can i set also the wait for exit in the pluginmanager ?

would that aproch be good/better tom?

also it worked Always before but now nothing but SH.T

i saw in pluginmanager i only can set a parameter , can you give me a parameter that does the same as wait for exit ??

Hi boiydiego

Did you write that AHK script or was it someone else? If you're the author, it should be completely arbitrary to add a Sleep command or even a WinWait directive (which might be preferable TBH) to your script. If you didn't write the script and the code talk feels intimidating, I would advise you to contact the author of the script. It's your AHK script that's causing problems for PinballX, not the other way around.

• Like 1

i can say this its NOT the script and why i say that because when i deactived the setup i made in setup of pbx and then use pluginmanager , and set a run after command with only

futuredmd.exe so than it will NOT use the script also than pbx minimizes try that before (reported in post 22) , but nice you are still trying to help ..

keep the pointers coming..

THX IN ADVANCE