All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Game Info Update

cnells2000

I noticed that with most of my roms on my cabinet, info pops up about the game like whats its about, etc at the bottom of the screen (Which is fantastic by the way). but with alot of my new systems ive added, info doesnt come up like my dos section and my pc games section. How would i go about updating the info or is there some kind of way to insert it in myself?

The game popup description will only be displayed for those games that are matched to a corresponding database entry for the system you're browsing. You can edit the databases if you wish to do so, which will likely have an impact on this behavior. If you opt to make edits to your databases, the current recommendation is that you edit the .mdb database, and rename the .db3 to an alternate name. If you edit the .db3 database it's entirely possible that your changes would be overwritten when the database is updated. Editing the .mdb database is preferable since those databases are no longer being updated.

It's also important to note that the behavior of the game info popup can also be edited in your theme settings using the Theme Editor.

• Like 2