All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Any Good Multiplayer Original Xbox Games?

uberpubert69

What are your favorite multiplayer games to play on the original xbox? Obviously besides Halo/2. I would really like to add some more multiplayer games to my collection. Preferably ones that aren't on the PS2/GameCube like Timesplitters.

Here are the multiplayer games that I have:

1. 007 Agent Under Fire
  2. Burnout Revenge
  3. Conker Live and Reloaded
  4. Crimson Skies
  5. Dead or Alive 3
  6. Dead or Alive Ultimate
  7. Forza Motorsport
  8. Fusion Frenzy
  9. Gauntlet Seven Sorrows
  10. Phantasy Star Online Episode 1&2
  11. Project Gotham Racing
  12. Project Gotham Racing 2
  13. Quantum Redshift
  14. Star Wars Republic Commando?
  15. Unreal Championship
  16. Unreal Championship 2
  17. XGRA
  18. Xyanide

Gears of War(s) are brilliant, and probably also some of the best (co-op) campaigns to date - played silly amounts of hours on mutliplayer and did all 3 through co-op.

Both Left 4 Deads! IMMENSE fun! Specially L4D2 where you can be the undead/mutants and hunt the humans! Watch em freak out when they can hear you but can't see you! MUAHAHAHAHAAA paranoia at it's finest ;) Of course when the tables are turned, they'll be hunting you :P

Super Street Fighter IV - duh :P

Tekken 6 - duh again ^_^

EDIT - GAHDAMMIT! i need to learn to read :wacko: you want original xbox games i apologise.

Ok ones i remember,

Mortal Kombat Deception

Rallisport Challenge 2 (i was one of the best in the world at that :D)

NFS: Underground 2

I may go through my collection - it's in a box at the bottom of a very filled closet :P

Gears of War(s) are brilliant, and probably also some of the best (co-op) campaigns to date - played silly amounts of hours on mutliplayer and did all 3 through co-op.

Both Left 4 Deads! IMMENSE fun! Specially L4D2 where you can be the undead/mutants and hunt the humans! Watch em freak out when they can hear you but can't see you! MUAHAHAHAHAAA paranoia at it's finest ;) Of course when the tables are turned, they'll be hunting you :P

Super Street Fighter IV - duh :P

Tekken 6 - duh again ^_^

EDIT - GAHDAMMIT! i need to learn to read :wacko: you want original xbox games i apologise.

Haha! Well those are all good 360 games :P I appreciate your eagerness to respond though!