All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Gamelist on the wrong site

Avantasia

Hi all,

First of all - sorry for my bad english.

Just bought a lifetime licence from this great prog. :)

I installed the final blackglass theme und everything works fine. but when choosing 2 Emulators of the list the gamelist appears on the left to middle site NOT on the right site - why?

In other themes I have the Chance to Change the viewpoint but not in that theme.

I tried to choose another theme and changed the view there , but when coming back to blackglass nothing happened.

Any Ideas?

I´ve uploaded 2 pics to make it clearer

post-27506-0-62696000-1409651064_thumb.j

post-27506-0-96325500-1409651073_thumb.j

Youre probably not hitting the change view button enough times, three are lots of different views, some of which seem the same.

If thats not the case, do you have write permissions to the install folder? A log file and a copy of your config might be useful to those trying to troubleshoot.

Hi Avantasia and Welcome to the GameEx Forums!

This is likely a problem related to your chosen theme. Theme elements can be moved around and will of course vary from one theme to the next. This problem can be compounded in that even if you are able to change the view, certain themes can and will react in unexpected ways (this can possibly come down to various theme creators intentions to limit the theme to a specific view and/or not testing diligently with other alternate views)

The good news is that you can modify the elements of any theme using the Theme Editor. The drawback may be that using the Theme Editor might feel like more than you are willing to take on what with being somewhat new to GameEx. We have several talented theme artists should you hit a snag though, and as always remember to back up the original theme before making modifications.