All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Anyone there? This is so Errie, I'm scared!

RIP-Felix

Why is the forum so dead today? Seriously it's like a post apocalyptic city with nothing in the streets but a few lost animals. The silence is so deafening I might start talking to the manikins :o! To quote the beetles, "Help! I need somebody..."

Hmm, I got the opposite impression today until about 4ish? Seemed like the general section had noticeably fewer posts. Maybe I'm lurking in the wrong forum? Oh well, I guess the anticipation for :GXEvo: has me seeing ghosts! Actually come to think of it this thread should probably be moved to the social club. Moderators wave your magic wands!

Oh, wait! I know what it is. Everyone can't wait anymore and pulled a Cartman, freezing them selves until :GXEvo: comes out! Maybe I should join them. #Cryogenics. :P

Man, what I wouldn't give for another countdown timer. Yes, it fooled me too. I thought it was a release date. The video is sweet though.