All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Tour de France

GimmeClassics

Any Tour de France enthusiasts ?

Because I love being part of the GameEx community I just wanted to share a website I'm running since 2009 ;) It's a friendly local competition. You have to create a Team with 15 cyclists and you earn points for the best 15 cyclists per stage...

The website is in Dutch however (click on picture below)...but I just wanted to share this 3-weeks-a-year hobby of mine ;)

....btw, Tour de France 2014 is running from Saturday July 5th to Sunday July 27th

tdf4.png

tdf3.pngtdf2.png

• Like 1

Yeah I am certainly a fan, and in real life ride nearly everyday! :) .

So what did you think of the last climb on stage two into sheffield?.

Its said to be the steepest gradient on the whole of this years tour.

attachicon.gifJenkin-Road-Sheffield.png

Yeah I know, but why do we still want to do it??.

And how do the residents cope in winter?.

That is an insane climb :o The picture and video really showcase how steep that climb is :blink:

I really enjoyed the stages in England ! Enthusiastic crowd, great scenery....! A great chance I will go on holiday to England in the next few years :)

Thanks for the share rockyrocket !

I really enjoyed the stages in England ! Enthusiastic crowd, great scenery....! A great chance I will go on holiday to England in the next few years :)

If you're going to be down south, pop in and i'll show you my neck of the woods :) I live in a small town surrounded by English countryside, and if you want hills, well we have some corkers! Put it this way - not many fat people live here :lol:

• Like 1

If you're going to be down south, pop in and i'll show you my neck of the woods :) I live in a small town surrounded by English countryside, and if you want hills, well we have some corkers! Put it this way - not many fat people live here :lol:

Anywhere near me here in bristol?.