All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

What are your top Turbo Grafx CD games?

uberpubert69

Haha! Good question. I have a set but never set it up. ;)

I suppose one of these days I'll have to do that, supermodel, re-compress my dreamcast games, and set up Wonderswan, Triiforce, and Jaguar/CD.

If intentions were money I'd be rich. :)

• Like 1

Haha! Good question. I have a set but never set it up. ;) I suppose one of these days I'll have to do that, supermodel, re-compress my dreamcast games, and set up Wonderswan, Triiforce, and Jaguar/CD. If intentions were money I'd be rich. :)

I just sat there today and was like "I don't have any TG CD games?" Gotta get me some. I never got Triiforce to work. and Supermodel seems kinda crappy. Can't even get Daytona USA to run. Network board error. I also made a thread today concerning the Atari Jaguar CD and I can't get but 1 of those games to work and thats baldies. Sound is so terrible though. But anyways, really looking forward to what people like I know Castlevania Rondo of Blood is one to get.

My favorite game is Cotton - Fantastic Night Dreams, Only one ive ever played.

I'm not a Castlevania fan to be honest, slightly overrated in my opinion :ph34r:

LOL that is also another TGCD game I have on Virtual Console. You can choose more than 1 game btw haha

LOL that is also another TGCD game I have on Virtual Console. You can choose more than 1 game btw haha

Cant really choose another as I have only ever played 1 game but some of the shoot em ups look pretty good on the TG

Regarding the "network errors" - you'll get that no matter what emu you use as it is set in the rom file. In the arcades, games like Daytona were setup as "4-players" by networking 4 single cabs together. Most of these types of roms are set to multiplayer by default, hence the network error you receive - it can't find any other cabs ^_^ Just go into settings and switch it to single mode or whatever (i can't actually remember the exact settings, but you get my drift).

• Like 1

In addition to those already mentioned I think that Ys 1 & 2 as well as Ys III were defining games for the Turbo Grafx CD add on. At the time of release they were certainly pushed as the killer apps for the system.

For fans of shmups, Gates of Thunder and Lords of Thunder are also pretty crucial releases.

In addition to those already mentioned I think that Ys 1 & 2 as well as Ys III were defining games for the Turbo Grafx CD add on. At the time of release they were certainly pushed as the killer apps for the system.

For fans of shmups, Gates of Thunder and Lords of Thunder are also pretty crucial releases.

I'll have to get on these at some point as i have no CD based roms yet either. Anyone confirm if Magic Engine will take care of them?

I'll have to get on these at some point as i have no CD based roms yet either. Anyone confirm if Magic Engine will take care of them?

I can confirm Magic Engine plays TGCD games nicely. My copy of Gate of Thunder doesn't play though. Goes to the poop cd player screen.

• Like 1