All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Wall Mounted Jukebox

bclinton

Just finished my Touchjams jukebox. Was wondering if any of you guys have messed around with touch screens and front ends? It is running Touchjams but I got to thinking it would be neat to include some touch oriented games like the ones found in bars. Does anyone have a source or any other things you have added to one? I went with a 23 inch touch screen monitor from Hanspree running Windows 8 with an SSD drive. It flies and boots up in about 5 seconds running on an intel I3.

post-6860-0-96519400-1401026289_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Very nice.

Last time I messed around with t/s jukes was about 10 years ago! Was using Nordbeat software at that point.... sure things have moved on since...

Dunno about t/s quiz machines - but definately interested in building one at some stage - it is possible from the small amount of reading i've done. Any info you find would be appreciated here!

NIce build.

Thats super nice! I've ben working on a juke off and on for a while. I was thinking of using DW Jukebox, but this build makes me think a touch screen and Touchjams is the way to go. :)