All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Encounters With CEX

KRC

I have had a few bad experiences with CEX like today I bought a Logitech K400 Wireless keyboard/mouse combo. Took it home and low and behold it didn't work, I looked at it more closely and noticed their was dry crust where the batteries are supposed to go, all the signs of a previous battery leak.

Anyway I took it back and at first they wouldn't accept the return, they basically said I caused the battery leak and it wasn't there when they sold it to me, lying scumbags. I threatened them there and then with court action and they soon changed their minds and gave me a refund. I can't believe they always try to swindle the customer and try their hardest not to refund.

A couple of years ago I bought a Blackberry phone from them to use as a secondary phone for work and guess what, that was faulty, the camera didnt work, crap battery life and it was originally imported from Canada as it had a Bell communications splash screen and had foreign phone numbers in there, It wouldn't surprise me if it was stolen :angry: .

I could go on about this company for all eternity.

Anybody else had any similar experiences with this low-life company? I would love to hear them.