All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Some VP dmd's load in the background

tanin

Hello,

I just move to Pinballx from Hyperpin and it was quite easy to setup everything.

The only problem I have is that some Visual Pinball tables load the dmd in the background(I use a 2 monitor setup), behind the backglass. I have to alt+tab to move them to front.

Any ideas why?

p.s. and another easy one, is it possible to load instrucations once the table is running? The joystick I mapped only works in gui.

HI Tanin and Welcome to the PinballX forums!

When posting problem reports it's alwasy helpful to post a copy of your PinballX settings as well as your log. Please refer to this post for some instructions on how to do that.

Having said that, this problem has been reported a few times before. It might be worthwhile to take a look at the following threads to see if there are any nuggets of wisdom therein that might help you with your current dilemma.

DMD hidden behind backglass

Backglass won't load with Table (post #14)

Good luck man! :)

Thanks. I've set VP compatibility to NT and it works for all tables now. I just hope NT compatibility doesn't intrude with other functions of vp.

I'm also having a problem with FP+BAM. When I load the table, for a second I see the desktop and then, after I quit the table, Pinballx is minimized.

Ideas?

log.txt

PinballX.ini