All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Problem With In-Game Menu

Riffman81

So, when I press the F10 key to go to the in-game menu within GameEx all is well, but returning back to the emulator and the game I'm running doesn't work, I just get a black screen...? Can still hear game sounds but no visual. I'm not sure why, but this happens with all my emulators... I'm sure it's a simple fix but I'm not sure what setting I have configured wrong. Any ideas?

GameEx.ini

I think that's the Windows way of switching tge foreground window, it's certainly not ideal if it is. Just a heads up.

Tom may need to look into this. :-)

yes, pressing the ALT+TAB does give me the option to go back to the emulator screen. Is there a "work around" or something I could change to get it working properly? Thanks for the help guys!

So guys, I'm guessing the HideOS.exe is the problem here? If so, since there is already another thread addressing this issue, can I get this one closed?