All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

having trouble applying registry key purchased

aldub516

so i purchased the full version of gameex awhile back since i was that impressed by it. Ive since used the registry key a few times since the machine i was working on went thru several OS installs and such.. i never had a problem. Now it seems i can no longer apply the key. My belief is because i downloaded a new version through gameex.com, and not internally through the gameex program, the key no longer applies, although i cannot find my old version install and gameex does not provide old versions...

what can i do to remedy this? my key reads gameexreg_21

thank you for any help!

yes i believe they do, i guess to distinguish life time payers from the 1 year users. even so considering i have 2 arcade machines, and 2 standalone pcs that i often work on and practice learning pc work on, i should be able to carry over my key, and not have to pay again just to install game ex on my other computers.. thank you and i will contact him!